Select Your Language

May 7, 2008

Johnny's Family Fiction

Jubilee Family Church

Hey, it's Johnny. For those of you who remember the stories I used to write for the church, you will now have an outlet to read them and new ones. Pastor Tony has allowed me some space to share stories that I write. I have a blog page called Johnny's Family Fiction. Please feel free to check it out. It is my hope that these stories can open up new times of devotion with the whole family. Some of the stories will be geared to younger readers, and some toward the older ones and any in-between.

PS, if any of you have copies of stories that I did in the past, could you pass them along to me. Moving around has caused some things to get misplaced. :-)

johnny

1 comment:

johnnypquest said...

Sorry,

Here's the link.

http://johnnysfamilyfiction.blogspot.com/